Food, Dancing, Beer Garden and Games!
Music Featuring: der Polkatz
Enjoy a family-friendly festival!
The festival takes place in downtown Lafayette at the St. Boniface Catholic Church. Festivalgoers can enter and exit at 8th and Ferry Streets and 9th and Ferry Streets.
Please note: No pets allowed. Service dogs only.
- 5:00 – Gates open
- 5:00 – 5:15 – Central Catholic Band
- 5:15 – Opening ceremony
- 5:30 – 7:30 – PJ Anderson
- 7:30 – Landler dance
- 7:45 – 11:00 – der Polkatz
- 10:00 – Raffle drawing (click for raffle information)
- 11:00 – End of 2021 German-mini-fest
Food & Drink Tickets
Food & Drink Tickets are $1 each.
Concession tickets will be available at ticket booths during the event. Food and drink tickets are not available online.
(Most items cost 2+ tickets; purchase is non-refundable)
Cost$5 / adult; kids under 18 enter free
Just show up